Monday, March 07, 2005

 

A New Hobby

Running this blog is a hoot. I truly enjoy digging around for whatever strange tidbits I can drag out of that streaming cesspit we call the Internet. It is truly incredible how much madness there is in the world, but when you find a few words, lovingly crafted by a master of letters, the world becomes bright again.

This blog has just become that much more amusing since I added google's contextual ads. I am giving their system hissy fits. I add a link to the European Space Agency and the ads are for "Free Spyware/Adware Removal." My next story is about a mother who refused to spank her child and I see ads for "Foster Parents Plan." Then I copy a story from a Syrian blogger and the top ad is "Date Military Men."

Amusing.

Digg!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?