Friday, April 20, 2007

 

I Hereby Predict: Presidential Election 2008

I have decided it is time for me to write down my prediction for the 2008 presidential election in the US. I believe that America will have its first female president. Not Hilary Clinton, but rather Nancy Pelosi. At which point I should hear you crying, "But she is not even running for president." No, by tht time she will already be president. George Bush is going to get impeached. The Democrats will be forced to impeach him because of the results of their investigations. The challenge will be getting enough republicans in the senate to support the impeachment. This will not be as difficult as it sounds since there are 21 republican senates up for re-election in 2008. They will be forced to impeach if they wish to keep their seats. Ergo, Bush and Cheney will be gone and Nancy Pelosi will be president.

Digg!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?