Saturday, March 19, 2005

 

The Top Ten Most Often Repeated Remarks At The Conservative Party Convention:

10) I thought tonight was the night we were supposed to wear our formal Klan attire.

9) Gee, the new animatronic Stephen Harper looks even more like-like than the last one.

8) When do we get to see Belinda strip naked?

7) Why yes, I will be attending the ceremonial Canadian flag burning later this evening.

6) Eh heh heh, huh huh, eh heh heh, he said butt.

5) O say can you see, by the dawn's early light, what so proudly we hail'd, at the twilight's last gleaming. . .

4) All I want to know is why in the hell are we in Montreal?

3) All my cheering has been pre-approved by Stephen Harper.

2) We wantsss the preciousss. Nasty librulssess hasss the preciousss. The preciousss is oursss, preciousss.

And the number one most often repeated remark at the Conservative Party convention;

1) Nananananananana BATMAN! I mean LEADER!

I wish I was that good. (Link)

Digg!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?