Thursday, March 10, 2005

 

Murderous rage

Blogger sucks. I meant to spend a few minutes posting some juicy tidbits I had found (see peak oil production below), when blogger started having a full-blow temper tantrum. I try posting, it says my 1000 word long post is empty. I try again, blogger freezes. I log out and restart my computer, blogger has now posted my article with a great big black blob over half the article. I try to edit the article, blogger freezes. I try posting something else, no data in my post. I go back to editing, blogger has expired. I try writing a hate post (I am smart, I save a copy), blogger eats it and spits its bones into my face. I reach into the computer and beat blogger senseless with a crushed PC ginger ale can. Blogger now works fine.

J.

Digg!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?