Wednesday, March 09, 2005

 

Health Update

Feeling better now, almost back to normal, minus 10 pounds, not that I needed to loose ten pounds. I am being to look like a rake again. I should probably try to put them back on as muscle. That will have to wait, I am under orders to avoid strenuous physical activity, especially contact sports. Apparently my spleen and my liver are still swollen and injuring them now would be bad.

I peeked at my lab results when I went to my doctor yesterday. I can now understand why he was so worried last weak: my liver was displaying "unusual functionality," basicly it was on a work to rule campaign. Pretty much the only liver indicator that wasn't insane was bilirubin, the stuff that causes jaundice. If it had been as high as the others I would still be yellow.

Anyways, I got check out again, and most of the signs of mono are fading. There is a grey slime that forms on your throat when you have got mono. That is almost gone (The doctor who was checking out my throat gave a very strange squeaking noise when he found the slime).

I expect to be lasrgely back to normal by the end of the week and to have gotten rid of the last lingering effects by the end of the month.

Digg!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?